Friday, July 2, 2010

My July Reading List

 Here is My July Reading List:

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date by Shelly Fredman- Brandy Alexander Mystery Series
J Is for Judgement by Sue Grafton - Kinsey Millhone Series
The Search by Iris Johansen - Eve Duncan Series
Pop! Goes the Weasel by James Patterson - Alex Cross Series
Fat Chance by Rhonda Pollero - Finley Anderson Tanner Mystery
Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke - Hannah Swensen Series
Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich - Stephanie Plum Series
This Pen for Hire by Laura Levine - Jaine Austen Series
Until Proven Guilty by J.A.Jance - JP Beaumont Mysteries

What's new reading this month............
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
This Pen for Hire by Laura Levine - Jaine Austen Series
Until Proven Guilty by J.A.Jance - JP Beaumont Mysteries

In June, I read the first of the Brandy Alexander Mystery Series.
I have to find out what's going to happen next!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like somebody's off to the book store. What a collection of readings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I have all the books, or are on their way. I started The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I can't wait to see what's happening in the Brandy Alexander Mystery Series, but the book won't be here till next week.

    ReplyDelete