Saturday, June 11, 2011

Speedo Feedback

Yesterday was Hot, and wearing my speedo helped a lot. I got really nice comments when I went to town. It seems like everyone had something to say. There must have been a comic in town yesterday because a lot of people were laughing.
I think the Mall was a little cold, good thing I wore sandals and my black socks. That Mall cop was a little rude, does he kiss his mother with that mouth of his. I don't think he liked it when I dropped my keys and had to bend over and pick them up. But the people in that motorcycle club were nice, but I bet they were hot in all that leather! Lot's of tattoos in that group.
It's hot again today, so I'll wear another thong to keep cool, I'm going to a baseball game, so maybe I'll wear my floppy straw hat . See you at the ball game.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL LOL LOL LOL LOL...... where did you put your wallet?

    ReplyDelete