Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm Good To Go

Yep. I went to the Vet yesterday, Dr. Sanders Animal Hospital, and got all my shots. I didn't cry one time, I'm not afraid of needles. I weigh 9.2 pounds, what ever they are, and Dr. Sanders says I'm in great shape. Well, I could have told him that.
I met Buster the Bull dog there, he must have been in a bad mood cause he barked at me. He was a big fella, but I barked right back at him. Then it was off to the pet store where they have all that cool stuff and Mom got me some hair ribbons, and other stuff. Look like Mom is going to dress me up. Well, I gotta go, I think I hear the mail man, maybe I'll chase him.
Love and licks,
Marcie

1 comment:

  1. LOL -
    Marcie - can I put the bows in your hair?
    You would look so cute!
    Oh well,
    guess I have to wait on the bows.......

    ReplyDelete