Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My June Reading List


June Book List
These are the book I have lined up for June:

S Is for Silence by Sue Grafton - Kinsey Millhone
Raining Cat Sitters and Dogs by Blaize Clement
Without Due Process by J A Jance - Series J P Beaumont
Crime Seen by Victoria Laurie - Psychic Eye Mystery Series
On the Run by Lorena McCourtney - Ivy Malone Mystery Series
Bury the Lead by David Rosenfelt - Andy Carpenter Series
Beagle Mania by Linda O. Johnston - Pet Rescue Mystery
Smoky Mountain Tracks by Donna Ball - Raines Stockton Dog Mystery Series
Getting Old Is the Best Revenge by  Rita Lakin - Gladdy Gold series
Fax Me a Bagel by Sharon Kahn - Ruby, the Rabbi's Wife
Red Delicious Death by Sheila Connolly - Orchard Mystery
Hail to the Chef by Julie Hyzy - White House Chef Mysteries
A Mind for Murder by Noreen Renier
Turkey Day Murder by Leslie Meier - Lucy Stone Series

I started Fax Me a Bagel last night. I have found some funny parts.

I have a few books on the waiting list at the library..... so if any of those come in during the month, things could change. :0)

What are you reading?
I would love to hear what you are reading!

3 comments:

  1. Fax Me A Bagel sounds interesting. Where can I get a good bagel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum........ bagels! hmmmm where to get good ones.... think we need to go to Eternal, TX and get one........ giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav Bagel is plain toasted in New York City!

    ReplyDelete