Friday, November 30, 2012

November's Reading List


November Book List
These are the books I read in November:
 
Sarah's Garden by Kelly Long - Patch of Heaven Series
Lilly's Wedding Quilt by Kelly Long - Patch of Heaven Series
The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly - Mickey Haller Series
Sugar Rush by Donna Kauffman - Cupcake Club Series
The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber
Death of a Neighborhood Witch by Laura Levine
Paradise Valley by Robyn Carr - Virgin River Series
Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber - Blossom Street
Summer On Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber - Blossom Street
Ford County Stories by John Grisham
The Serpents Trail by Sue Henry - Maxie and Stretch Series
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones - Charley Davidson Series
A Timely Vision by Joyce and Jim Lavene- Missing Pieces Mystery
Hand of Fate by Lis Wiehl - Triple Threat Series
Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl - Triple Threat Series
Cross by James Patterson - Alex Cross Series
Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
Some people asked about all the books I read - I read going here to there (as a passenger), I read while I bike (indoors, of course), I read while I wait for coffee at Starbucks. Just to name a few......
What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment