Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My June Reading List

My June Reading List


Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson
Body of Lies by Iris Johansen - Eve Duncan Series
Key Lime Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke - Hannah Swensen Series
I Is for Innocent by Sue Grafton - Kinsey Millhone Series
Tippy-Toe Murder by Leslie Meier - Lucy Stone Series
Knock 'em Dead by Rhonda Pollero - Finley Anderson Tanner Mystery
What Looks Like Crazy by Charlotte Hughes - Kate Holly Series
No Such Thing As A Secret by Shelly Fredman: Brandy Alexander Mystery Series
Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich

I think I need to add that in May I started reading Iris Johansen's Eve Duncan Series.
I actually read the first two books in her Eve Duncan Series.
I thought they were Great books. Well written.

I have three new books in a series for this month:
Yada Yada Prayer Group Series by Neta Jackson

Kate Holly Series by Charlotte Hughes
Brandy Alexander Mystery Series by Shelly Fredman

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading my book.

    Shelly Fredman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly Fedman - thank you for your comment.

    I loved your book No Such Thing As A Secret -
    (Brandy Alexander Mystery Series. I am enjoying this series. No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date is going to be on my July Reading List.

    ReplyDelete