Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My November Reading List


November Book List
These are the books I have lined up for November:

ROOM by Emma Donoghue  (Book Club read for this month)
St. Patrick's Day Murder  by Leslie Meier - Lucy Stone Series
The Cinderella Deal by Jennifer Crusie
Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
With Friends Like These... by Gillian Roberts - Amanda Pepper Series
Murder in Scorpio by Martha C. Lawrence - Elizabeth Chase Series
Hand of Evil  by J. A. Jance - Alison Reynolds Series
Devil's Claw  by J. A. Jance - Joanna Brady Series
The Pumpkin Thief by Melanie Jackson - A Chloe Boston Mystery
Death in a Turkey Town by Melanie Jackson -  Chloe Boston
Sleight of Paw by Sofie Kelly - Magical Cats Mystery
Four Blind Mice by James Patterson - Alex Cross Series
Doc by Mary Doria Russell
Double Dog Dare by Linda O. Johnston- Pet-Sitter Mystery Series
Dogs Don't Lie by Clea Simon
The Beach House by Jane Green
A Slice of Murder by Chris Cavender- Pizza Lover's Mystery Series
Which Big Giver Stole the Chopped Liver? by Sharon Kahn - Ruby, the Rabbi's Wife
Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Choir by Sharon Kahn - Ruby, the Rabbi's Wife


What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I got to say that the book "Room", was not worth reading (and that's putting it nicely!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will like or not like the "Room". Personally, I didn't like it.
    I thought it was heart wrenching, and depressing. It would not be a book I would have chosen. But then again that's why I joined a book club. Sorry it only meets 6 times a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a few books to the list above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birds Of Prey by J. A. Jance - J. P. Beaumont Series never came in at the library so I had to remove it....... hopefully, December!

    ReplyDelete